Cannabis Oil Infused Massage Theraphy
A New High in Relaxation: CBD Massages
Stressed? We offer now CBD oil massages.
If you’re able to steal an extra day—even an extra afternoon—in your hotel, a little Me Time, seems just the thing. A massage in your Hotel room, perhaps.
What Are the Benefits of Getting a Massage with CBD Oil
- Stress relief. Lower heart rate and blood pressure in just one session of a massage. Adding a CBD massage to your routine can significantly reduce stress levels.
- Relaxation. Getting a massage will force you to be relax. Your body’s cortisol levels will decrease allowing you to be relax and be restful.
- Muscles. If you suffer from neck or back pain, releasing tension from your muscles might be what you are looking for. Massage therapy with relax any tense muscles.
- Headaches. Treat headaches and tension related headaches with a massage. By focusing on the neck, shoulders and head tension that causes a headache is released.
- Improves posture. Poor posture can have cruel effects on the body. Muscles are loose as the tension leaves, there is more flexibility in the body.
Since CBD is non-psychoactive so you do not have to worry about getting a high feeling from the CBD massage. If you were to get a massage that incorporated both THC and CBD topical products, you still wouldn’t feel a high. This study concludes that the body has a low absorption rate for these cannabinoids and never absorbed into the bloodstream.